The aim of this program is to provide participants with the skills, knowledge, and ability to effectively develop a strategic approach to lead and manage people and business systems within the organization.
Course available at Regional Training Center Location:
- Main Campus
This course is designed for middle managers to senior executive public servants or those with positions ranging from Public Service Grade levels 14 to 20.
The program content can be structured in five four-week block deliveries or a full 20 weeks.
DURATION: 20 WEEKS
COURSE FEE: K6, 376.00
1. Governance, leadership, and management
2. Compliance with the legislation in the public sector
3. Ethics and values of Public Service
4. Develop and use emotional intelligence
5. GESI and cross-cutting issues
6. Lead and manage effective workplace relationship
7. Manage budgets and financial plans
8. Develop an organizational policy
9. Manage people performance
10. Develop and use political nous
11. Lead and manage team effectiveness
12. Project management
14. Strategic and operation planning