National Certificate 4 is a new qualification developed to meet the requirements of National Public Sector Training Policy Directive No.5 of 2021 and consistent with the National Human Resource Strategic Development Plan 2020-2050. This qualification was developed in 2021 through a vigorous process of design, review and validated by both our internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality and currency.
The National Certificate 4 in Government (Leadership and Management) is a comprehensive program designed to equip aspiring leaders and managers in the government sector with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to excel in their roles. This course provides a solid foundation in leadership principles, strategic management, and effective governance practices specific to the government context.
This demand – driven professional qualification will equip participants with comprehensive knowledge and skills to competently use fit-for-purpose tools to solve complex workplace problems, manage their performance as well as capable to demonstrate appropriate leadership styles and support to others in a teamwork environment.
National Certificate 4 is a new qualification developed to meet the requirements of National Public Sector Training Policy Directive No.5 of 2021 and consistent with the National Human Resource Strategic Development Plan 2020-2050.
UNITS TO COVER
- Effective Workplace Communication
- Facilitate and Implement Change
- Lead Effective Workplace Relationships
- Encourage Compliance with legislation and values and Ethics of the Public Sector
- Lead Team Effectiveness
- Coordinate Business Operation Plan
- Support Policy Implementation
- Report on Financial Activity
- Lead the Development of Diverse Workforce
- Build and Maintain Business Relationships
- Implement and Monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- Undertake project work
- Write Complex Documents
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Apply Digital Solutions to work processes
- Duration: 20 Weeks
- Structure: 14 Units
- Delivery Mode: Face-to-Face onsite delivery (Between 8am -4pm)
- Faculty: Leadership
- Start Date: 31st July 2023
- Tuition Fee: K6,840.00
- Venue: Main Campus Waigani, NCD
Pay to the Account details given below:
Account Name: Pacific Institute of Leadership and Governance
Account Number: 1000 000 348
Bank: Bank South Pacific
Swift Code: BOSPPGPM
Payments can also be done via Mobile Banking.